To never have to start a sentence with "I wish I would have..."

Dicslaimer:

The contents and opinions of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the Peace Corps or the U.S. government.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Things I never thought I would miss in Uganda...

I promise it's not ALL food!


water fountains
sidewalk
lettuce
sturdy nails that don't bend in half when you hammer them
ice cream
chicken fajitas from Taco Cabana
margaritas
SxSW
concerts in general
traffic laws that people obey
real bakeries
using a debit card
fences
privacy
sunbathing
milk and cereal
feeling carpet on my bare-feet
sandwiches
unlimited text messages and free nights and weekends
being outside after 7pm
high heels
genuinely feeling beautiful
frozen grapes
granulated sugar
having my own seat in a car
ice cubes
baking in a real oven
being invisible
fabric softener
wearing shorts in public

No comments:

Post a Comment